As a member of the worship community of His Glory Community Church, I commit myself to the following values and guidelines.
– I am committed to this particular church body, its mission, its leaders and to the worship values we hold dear in our community.
– I commit myself to spiritual growth and maturity. As a follower of Christ, I am determined to run the race set before me and to pursue the Son of God with passion and devotion.
– I am committed to musical growth. This means I intend to develop my vocal and/or instrumental talents through individual and team practice. I am open to attending seminars/workshops in order to learn and enhance my abilities.
– I will attend Team devotion/development realizing that being in fellowship and prayer, receiving teaching, and worshipping with the team is a vital part of being in the worship community.
– I am committed to coming prepared for all practices when I am scheduled for that particular week. I will make every effort to attend and will notify the Team Leader or member when I am unable to do so.
– I will do my best to come to services spiritually prepared in order to be effective in leading others in worship. This includes praying for the services, praying for the worship leader and other team members and asking God to prepare my heart for ministry that morning.
– I commit myself to valuing every member on the team. I desire to serve in humility making every effort to keep the unity of the Spirit by looking out for the best interest and well being of others on the team. I will seek to resolve conflicts with other team members so as to prevent the enemy from getting a foothold.
– I will serve whenever able (behind the scene, set up, making copies, etc ;). I will look for opportunities to support members of the team who are scheduled even when I am not scheduled that particular week.
– I will welcome in and help mentor new team members.
‘May the God who gives endurance and encouragement give you a spirit of unity among yourselves as you follow Christ Jesus, so that with one heart and mouth you may glorify the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ.’ Romans 15:5,6
‘Do nothing out of selfish ambition or conceit, but in humility consider others better than yourselves. Each of you should look not only to your own interests, but also to the interests of others.’ Phil. 2:3,4